Finance Impaq supports and monitors the process of policy & program implementation, by governments, firms or other entities, directly with the implementers and other stakeholders. Implementation may require that executive government agencies or executive levels in firms carry out policy or program, by adopting rules and regulations, providing services and products, public education campaigns and so on.
The following service activities fall in the scope of Finance Impaq:
- Assistance in drafting rules and regulations
- Hands-on support in field/onsite policy implementation
- Delivery of capacity-building activities (trainings and workshops) to secure proper policy/program implementation
- Budgeting/Projecting the costs of the policy/program
- Monitoring of & reporting on policy/program field implementation